Friday, April 17, 2009

I've been tagged!

Robyn tagged me with this 8 things meme today. I thought I'd give it a go since it was kinda sorta fun, and distracted me anyway! So here ya go!



**8 Things I'm Looking Forward To**

1. Going to visit my sister in Missouri this June

2. The garden centers getting their spring flower shipments

3. Going to Celebrate Recovery tonight

4. The smell of Summer flowers

5. The return of my 100's of humming birds

6. FRESH GARDEN TOMATOES!

7. planning Chuck's birthday

8. A CURE FOR CANCER!



**8 Things I Did Yesterday**

1. Went to work

2. screamed at my computer (at work) when the internet was down all freekin day!

3. went to a staff meeting in Clarksville

4. watched Survivor

5. ate a HUGE bowl of Death By Chocolate ice cream

6. thought about, but didn't do a blog update

7. won 2 badges playing Pogo

8. Hugged a pug!



**8 Things I Wish I Could Do**

1.See my Mom again

2. Make my brother all better ! :0(

3. draw something more than stick people

4. loose 40 pounds (see #5 above)

5.sing like I used to do

6. go back to Germany for a visit

7.take a vacation!!!!!!

8.learn to like Max and Ruby



**8 Shows I Watch on TV**

1. American Idol

2. Survivor

3. Dancing With The Stars

4. Criminal Minds

5. Lie To Me

6. A Baby Story (I heart TLC)

7. Good Morning America

8. What Not To Wear



**All of the above only when time allows....HOWEVER...I NEVER miss Idol!



Now I tag:
Alicia
Renee
Erin
Jill
Jamie
Daria
Amber
Wanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I am OBSESSED with Survivor. Like, my week revolves around it I'm am so obsessed!

Who do you like this season? I like(d) Sierra this whole time, but now it looks like her days are counted. :(

Robyn said...

Great lists!

Hey has your package come yet?

Robyn said...

I see you did get your package, hope everything was alright. Nothing was broke was it?

Wanda..... said...

Thanks Jacki for the tag...managed to get it done...My first thoughts were oh no!...but it was fun...Robyn tagged me with it too.