Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ode To girls!

I am so blessed in my job! There are actually 2 businesses that operate from this building. I manage the furniture store, and we have a Radio Shack satellite store in the front quarter of our building. The owners of the Radio Shack, KC and Becky, are like my sister and brother. We go back a longgggggg way!



KC and Becky have two of the sweetest girls I've ever met!
Chloe is 8 and Skye is 5.

They come to the store most days after school.
You never know what these goofy girls are going to come up with!

The other day, Chloe came in and asked
"Miss Jacki, just what IS a tree hugging hippie"?


I cracked up!


It turns out that at home, KC has been banished to the outside while smoking.


The other night after supper, Chloe went outside and found KC smoking around their new trees! She threw a fit !
He asked her...."what are you , some kind of a a tree hugging hippie"? lol


When she asked him what that was, he told her to ask me!


So just what are you trying to say, K.C.? lol

Chloe and I had quite the discussion about "Tree Hugging Hippies". She said she wanted to be one! So we went outside and I took her picture.


Presenting.....Chloe ....the tree hugging hippie!




Isn't she beautiful?


Becky is from Britain. She and the girls just came home from a 2 week visit with their Nana and Grandad in England. They sent me this picture of them on their trip!
Gotta love girls!

3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Sounds like you have a pretty special relationship with those two precious little girls! Love the pic of the tree hugging hippie!
How is your brother doing? I've been thinking of you guys.

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great relationship with good friends. Love that last pictures of the expressions on their faces!

Alana said...

What great pics of such sweet little girls. :)