Saturday, September 5, 2009

FOR ALL OF OUR TROOPS!

Our newspaper announced today that the 101st will be re-deploying back to Afganistan earlier than we had anticipated. Being from a military background, and living in a military community, this breaks our hearts!

This community depends on our military for more than defending us! It is the lifeblood of our economy and well being. We feel the direct impact of the loss of our "guys", as well as the heartache of the families left behind.

Military wives are amazing! Not everyone could do your job!

Our Celebrate Recovery group has even started a support group just for Military wives and families. I think it may possibly be one of the fastest growing programs we have.

My sister has just started blogging, and posted this video on her blog this morning. I think it's amazing!

We salute you 101st! We love you! And God bless every one of you!!

WE WILL PRAY!!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Yep... Frank will be going with them...

Jacki said...

OH NOOOOOO
Kelsey will barely know her daddy!

Anonymous said...

Bless our troops.





I'm sorry I can't watch videos in your above posts. I'm travelng so just using my iPhone to sneak in some blogging. ;)